Childhood Obesity Awareness Camp From 01 Nov to 15 Nov
Obesity in childhood and adolescence seems to trace into adulthood, increasing the chance of developing upset, diabetes mellitus and sure cancers in adulthood.
To mount effective preventive efforts, we'd like higher info relating to the factors concerned within the etiology of childhood obesity and overweight kids.
Obesity in childhood may result in serious medical problems in childhood such as
- Type 2 diabetes
- High blood pressure and elevated blood cholesterol
- Metabolic Syndrome: A number of conditions that are all associated with high blood insulin levels including type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure
- Liver disease
- Bone and Joint Problems
- Respiratory problems such as asthma
- Sleep disorders such as difficulty breathing while asleep (sleep apnea)
- Earlier than normal puberty or menstruation
Join Our Camp from 01 Nov to 15 Nov
20% off on consultation & weight Control packages at Mohali
Free Consultation for ECG and Dietitian Consultation