Dr.Harsh Kumar has been working as chief surgeon at CMC Mohali since 2006. He is M.B.B.S (Gold Medalist) and M.S (General Surgery). He specialises in all types of elective and emergency surgeries.
He excels in: Laproscopic Surgery; Minimal Invasive Surgery &Painless treatment of Anorectal diseases and Piles.
He has many firsts to his credit like;
- First Centre for excellence in north India for the treatment of piles.
- Infrared coagulation surgeries in the region.
- Stapler Haemorrhoidectomy training centre to train surgeons even from govt. setup in treatment of piles.
- Use of harmonic scalpel in advanced laparoscopic surgery.
- Introduction of pile surgery with HALO-RAR technique for the first time in Tricity.
- Minimal invasive surgery for hernias
- Total laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Stapler haemorrhoidectomy
- Haemorrhoidal artery ligation operation and recto anal repair
- NABICON -98 at Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi
- Trauma Conference at GMCH-32,Chandigarh
- International Laparo-Endoscopic Live workshop at GMCh-32, Chandigarh
- NC-ASICON, Ludhiana
- Live Workshop on Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgery at Command Hospital, Chandimandir etc.
Surgery; Laproscopic Surgery; Minimal Invasive Surgery &Painless treatment of Anorectal diseases and Surgeries.
Centre for excellence for PILES treatment in north India
- Worked for 6 years as registrar at GMCH 32,SEC32 CHANDIGARH
- Consultant Surgeon at G.N.M.H, DhahanKaleran
- Associate Professor and HOD Surgery,Bh
Memberships & Certifications
Life Member, Chandigarh Surgical Society
Life memberSELSI INDIA
Life member INDIA HERNIA SOCIETY.
Awards & Acomplishments
Gold Medal in M.B.B.S