- Type 2 diabetes
- High blood pressure and elevated blood cholesterol
- Metabolic Syndrome: A number of conditions that are all associated with high blood insulin levels including type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure
- Liver disease
- Bone and Joint Problems
- Respiratory problems such as asthma
- Sleep disorders such as difficulty breathing while asleep (sleep apnea)
- Earlier than normal puberty or menstruation
Join Our Camp from 01 Nov to 15 Nov
20% off on consultation & weight Control packages at Mohali
Psycho-diagnostic testing is a form of psychological assessment to test for depression if your child has or is suspected of having depression.
What Is Psycho-Diagnostic Testing?
- Psycho-diagnostic testing will vary from a quick screening assessment or a semi-structured interview, to an entire battery of interviews and assessments.
- The goal of psycho-diagnostic testing is to determine an accurate mental health diagnosis for your child to guide a secure and effective treatment plan.
Psycho – Diagnostic Lab Now Open at CMC Mohali
- IQ (Intelligent quotient) Testing
- DYSLEXIA TESTING (For CHILDREN)
- DEVELOPMENT APTITUDE TEST (For CHILDREN)
- PERSONALITY TESTING
- RELAXATION EXERCISES TRAINING
Contact For Appointment
- A need to urinate frequently, especially at night
- Difficulty starting urination or holding back urine
- Weak or interrupted flow of urine
- Painful or burning urination
- Difficulty in having an erection
- Painful ejaculation
- Blood in urine
- Frequent pain or stiffness in the lower back, hips, or upper thighs
Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery is a minimally invasive method of removing the gallbladder, a small, pear-shaped organ that sits beneath the liver. Laparoscopy is a very commonly performed surgery and has become the method of choice for removing the gallbladder — more than 90 percent of all gallbladder removals in the India are performed laparoscopically.
People with the following conditions should probably consider having their gallbladder removed:
- Gallstone attacks
- Gallbladder inflammation, called cholecystitis
- Pancreas inflammation, called pancreatitis
- Acalculous biliary pain — pain without the presence of gallstones
- It also may be performed on a patient who is at high risk for developing gallbladder cancer
CMC Hospital Mohali is offering laparoscopic gall bladder surgery including everything (Medicines, Investigation & Ward Stay) at only Rs.20,000
Offer is vaild till 15th December 2014
Contact: - Dr. Harsh Kumar