Department of Neurosurgery
The department of neurosurgery & spine surgery at CMC is committed to making comprehensive neurosurgical care affordable to the masses,has a comprehensive infrastructure and experienced team and trained Micro-Neurosurgeon capable to handle any type of strokes; tumours of the brain, trauma to spine or spinal cord; trauma to the brain, spine or spinal cord; abnormalities of blood vessels within the brain, spine or spinal cord; and abnormalities of nerves of such cases with great care and expertise.Focus areas in Neuro surgery include cerebrovascular surgery and skull base surgeries
Available Services & Treatment :
- Treatment and Surgery for all kind of Head Injuries
- Treatment and Surgery for all kind of Spinal Injuries
- Treatment and Surgery of all kind of Brain tumours and Spine tumours
- Disk Surgeries and Laminectomies
- Multidisciplinary approach for chronic pain with professionals in neurology, anaesthesiology, physical and occupational therapy and psychology to provide the most complete care.
- Management of congenital, chronic or acute spinal disorders, as well as all types of back problems, from strains and sprains to the most complex spine problems, such as scoliosis, high grade listhesis, fracture dislocation and complex post tuberculosis deformity.
- Endoscopic spine surgeries.
- Vascular – Aneurysm clipping