Laparoscopic & General Surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery basically is about making a small incision on the skin to enter the abdomen and to other diseased areas.
- Through this incision, a special camera known as a laparoscope is passed during the surgical procedure.
- With the help of laparoscope, images are transmitted from the diseased area to the high-resolution monitors in the operating room, thus making the surgeons perform the operation similar to the traditional surgery but with smaller ports (small incisions).
- One of the best things about us is that we have state-of-the-art tools alongside and employ latest and up-to-date technologies to render an effective treatment to the patient on-time. Thus, you can stay assured of worthwhile services, when connecting with us for any type of healthcare needs.
- It is quite natural for anyone to fear the pain and hassles of being undergoing laparoscopic surgery. But, at CMC the laparoscopic procedures afford patients the benefits of less pain, smaller incisions, fewer complications, and shortened hospital stay.
- Similar to the problem of hemorrhoids, also known as piles is appendicitis, acute abdominal pain. Generally, it is often confused with pains due to acidity and other related reasons; however, this can pose a serious threat to one’s life if not care of or if not discovered at the right time.
- So, the lap appendectomy treatment offered by us to treat the appendix disease is just another effective treatment available with us.
- We make sure that our patients get results of a traditional, open surgery but with incisions that are just two to three inches long.
Following are some of the treatments that you can avail at our complex
- Advanced laparoscopic surgeries that include lap hernia, lap gall bladder, uterus and appendix treatment without surgery.
- Piles and Anorectal diseases, Peritonitis, abscess, Pilonidal sinus and much more.
CMC surgeons have one of the largest experiences in the region performing minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery. We have performed thousands of laparoscopic surgeries in the past few years alone, so if you wish to get the best treatment of piles, appendix or kidney stone treatment, consult our experts today!
Piles, biologically known as hemorrhoids refer to the small swellings at an anal region. These blisters cause painful stools often accompanied by bleeding.
HERE ARE SOME KEY POINTS ABOUT PILES.
- Piles are hemorrhoids that become inflamed.
- The size of piles can vary and are found inside or outside the anus.
- Half the US population are affected by piles, usually before the age of 50.
- Around 10% of patients who go and see their doctor about piles require surgical treatment.
- Piles are often not serious and go away on their own.
- Internal hemorrhoids are ordered into four grades.
- External hemorrhoids are called perianal hematoma.
- Piles occur due to chronic constipation, chronic diarrhea, lifting heavy weights, pregnancy or straining when passing a stool.
- For grades 3 or 4 hemorrhoids, surgery may be necessary.
WHICH TYPE OF PILES YOU SUFFER?
- Internal Piles
- External Piles
- Blind or Non-bleeding
If you are looking for a permanent cure for piles and don’t want a surgery, contact us today!!