The Department of Orthopaedics is one of the most advanced centers in the region, with a full range of services for Indoor/Outdoor patients by a faculty of consultants pursuing specialist fields in Trauma, Spine, Arthroplasty and Arthroscopy, especially in Complex Polytrauma with ICU Facility.
THE FACILITIES AVAILABLE ARE :
- Trauma / General Orthopaedics – Trauma Consultants (Including Intensive Care Specialist) are available round the clock with fully equipped OT’s & ICU.
- Joint Replacement – With Experience of more than 20 yrs in Joint Replacement Surgeries and support. Department for Rehabilitation & Physiotherapy.
- Arthroscopy – Shoulder & Knee.
- Spine & Back Surgery with Neurosurgeon support.
- Ilizarov & Reconstructive Surgery for Limb salvage Non Union, Malunions of fractures.
- Support of Radiology Setup, Plastic Surgeon, Urologist, Neurosurgeon, General Surgeon for managing complex trauma.