The Department of Urology at CMC provides diagnostic and surgical services for all kinds of illnesses affecting the kidney, bladder, urethra, prostate, and male genitalia in all age groups, independent of origin or cause of the disorder.
Urologists at our hospital use advanced surgical techniques in order to improve success rates and reduce recovery time for the patients. All procedures are done Endoscopically.
Available Services & Treatment :
Minimal access (Laproscopic) urological surgeries apart from endoscopic procedures are performed such as:
- Treatment of urinary stone diseases:
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL).
- Ureterorenoscopy lithotripsy (URSL)
- Endoscopic Bladder Stone Surgery (Cystolithotripsy)
- Trans-urethral resection of prostate (TURP)
- Endoscopic Surgery for Bladder Tumor (TURBT)
- Surgery for stress urinary incontinence (TVT – Tape procedures)
- Endoscopic treatment for urethral stricture disease (OIU)
- Pediatric urology procedures
- Posterior urethral value fulguration
- Endoscopic treatment of reflux disease