Dr. Harsh Kumar
Dr.Harsh Kumar has been working as a chief surgeon at CMC Mohali since 2006.
He is M.B.B.S (Gold Medalist) and M.S (General Surgery). He specializes in all types of elective and emergency surgeries.
He excels in: Laparoscopic Surgery; Minimal Invasive Surgery &Painless treatment of Anorectal diseases and Piles.
He has many firsts to his credit like;
- First Centre for excellence in north India for the treatment of piles.
- Infrared coagulation surgeries in the region.
- Stapler Haemorrhoidectomy training center to train surgeons even from govt. setup in the treatment of piles.
- Use of harmonic scalpel in advanced laparoscopic surgery.
- Introduction of pile surgery with HALO-RAR technique for the first time in Tricity.
- Minimal invasive surgery for hernias
- Total laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Stapler haemorrhoidectomy
- Haemorrhoidal artery ligation operation and rectoanal repair
- NABICON -98 at Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi
- Trauma Conference at GMCH-32, Chandigarh
- International Laparo-Endoscopic Live workshop at GMCh-32, Chandigarh
- NC-ASICON, Ludhiana
- Live Workshop on Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgery at Command Hospital, Chandimandir, etc.
M.B.B.S (Gold Medalist) , M.S (General Surgery)
Department of Laparoscopic & General Surgery
Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, Minimal Invasive Surgery &Painless treatment of Anorectal diseases and Surgeries.
Centre for excellence for PILES treatment in north India
- Worked for 6 years as registrar at GMCH 32, SEC32 CHANDIGARH
- Consultant Surgeon at G.N.M.H, DhahanKaleran
- Associate Professor and HOD Surgery, Bh
Memberships & Certifications
- Life Member, Chandigarh Surgical Society
- Life memberSELSI INDIA
- Life member INDIA HERNIA SOCIETY.
Awards & Acomplishments
Gold Medal in M.B.B.S