Skip to content
- The Cheema Medical Complex popularly known as CMC Mohali was established and envisioned by Dr. B. S. Cheema (MBBS, MS (Gen. Surgery), MS (Orthopaedics), Retd. Director Health Pb. Govt.) in the year 1988, with an objective of rendering quality medical care to the masses at an affordable price with care, compassion and ethics.
- The hospital which is now in tertiary level is a 60 bedded multi speciality hospital in Mohali.
- It has progressed from a single speciality of orthopaedics over a short time span of nearly one and half decade since its programmed expansion in the year 1995.
- The hospital has many firsts to its credits in the town like the Level III NICU, Fully equipped adult and child ICU, C-Arm and Facilitated orthopaedics surgery to name just a few.
- With highly qualified and dedicated team of Medical, Administrative and Support staff, we at CMC envision to offer world class services.The staff is equally dedicated and committed to deliver high quality, cost effective, professional services and special programs in an environment which promotes continuous improvement in treatment for individuals with health related problems.
- Working with a large number of MNCs,we are equipped with all the latest facilities of diagnosis and all the specialists under one roof, expertising in poly trauma management.
- At CMC Hospital we foster, promote and practice the Recovery Model of health treatment services via the application of the Individual centered Wellness and Recovery Plan. These services and programs are provided for all individuals in accordance with their needs and with acknowledgment and respect of cultural diversity, including race, creed, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, and financial status.